Detroit is an amazing city. Whether you've lived in Detroit your whole life, or are just finding the time to check things out around Woodward and Jefferson, this tour will show you why Detroit is the only US city to be named a UNESCO City of Design. After the tour, we'll head back to Vicente's for a group lunch.
From art deco skyscrapers & modernist masterpieces to 100-year old movie palaces & ruins restored to their former glory this tour will show you the best in Detroit's architecture while our expert guide gives you info on what's going on today and puts things in context along the way..
- - Michigan Opera Theater - Behind the Scenes Tour
- - Historic Art Deco Guardian Building & Penebscot Buildings
- - Spirit of Detroit Statue
- - Minoru Yamasaki's One Woodward Avenue
- - Daniel Burnham's David Whitney Building