Southfield-based Entrepreneurs’ Organization Detroit, a chapter of a global organization that works to enrich members’ lives through direct peer-to-peer learning, connections to experts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, has named its 2014-2015 board members.
Comprised of metro Detroit entrepreneurs, EO Detroit’s board members will serve a one-year term during which they will be responsible for fostering growth and development between new and current members to ensure the organization’s success. EO Detroit now has 129 members, generating $1.4 billion in sales and employing more than 7,500 employees.
The 2014-2015 board members include:
- Brian Hare, owner at Raflaski Hare PC
- Eric Banks, executive principal and partner at CORE Partners
- Mark Winter, managing partner at Identity
- Bob Kuehne, president at Renaissance Science Corp.
- Scott Wolfson, founding member at Wolfson Bolton PLLC
- Matt Wolf, partner at Wolf-Chandler Agency LLC
- Scott Rice, COO at Powerlink Facilities & Construction Services
- Brian Dietz, president at Dietz Property Group
- Kristen Tassielli, Fitness Thing Inc.
- Tyla Wells, owner at Our Spirit LLC
- Joe Wichowski, president at Traction Consulting Group
- Matt Farrell, executive principal and partner at CORE Partners
Established in 1987 as a catalyst for entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, EO is a global network of more than 8,500 business owners in 40 countries. Together, these entrepreneurs account for $160 billion in sales and oversee 1.7 million employees.