“Today’s illiterate are those who have an inability to make a truly deep connection with others.”
No business is safe, even innovation has been "commoditized." Today is known as the digital disruption era. Technology has provided us with amazing advances, information, knowledge, instant access, and entertainment like never before. However, as convenient as these advances make our lives, they also have changed the way we communicate, behave, think, and have lead to a dramatic decline in people skills. That is why building relationships and genuine connections have never been more important.
You will learn:
· How to deal with the touch-screen age professionally & personally.
· How you can teach anyone to make a strong connection with others instantly
· How to build relationships that become your single strongest competitive advantage
· How relationships you acquire will be the single biggest factor contributing to where you get to over your lifetime.
· How to be the disrupter and not be disrupted
· How to become the brand customers & employees cannot live without
· How to make price irrelevant
Please invite your spouse/significant other to this great event. Cocktails and dinner will be served
John DiJulius is the authority on world class customer service. He is an international consultant, keynote speaker, and the best-selling author of three customer service books. John utilizes his proven methodology with world class companies like The Ritz-Carlton, Lexus, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Nestlé, Marriott Hotels, PwC, Celebrity Cruises, Anytime Fitness, Progressive Insurance, Harley-Davidson, Chick-fil-A, and many more. John isn’t just talking about it, he lives it, as a very successful entrepreneur. He is the founder of three businesses: The DiJulius Group, an international consulting firm focused on changing the world by creating a Customer Service Revolution, John Robert’s Spa, a chain of upscale salons in Northeast Ohio which has repeatedly been named one of the top 20 salons in America, and Believe in Dreams, a non profit that helps make dreams come true for deserving children.